Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

In addition to all the regular laundry that piles up in summer which includes two to three outfits per child per day plus bathing suits and towels, C decided that we need to wash all the items in his underwear basket as well as everything in the pajama bin.
"Some of them have been in here so long they might get moldy," he explained.
I explained back that they are only likely to be moldy if he put them away when they were still wet.
So what? He's Felix Ungar now?
Then, after I do three loads of laundry, I come into work and find myself pining for the days of the good old bar of soap.
The office bathroom contains one bottle of hand lotion, one bottle of hand sanitizer, and two bottles of hand soap.
No doubt this would please my son the neat freak, but it just confuses me.

song: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap • artist: AC/DC

No comments: