Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

It's making me nauseous just smelling all the candy my kids brought home from school today.
I know I've griped about the excess of Halloween candy and how I'm forced to initiate a buy back program in order to dissuade my kids from gorging themselves; but at least Halloween candy is good candy, not so with Valentine candy: Skittles, Starbursts, and that gross Wonka dip stuff - yeeesh.
Parents should just cut to the quick and instead of buying bad candy give each kid a quarter of a cup of sugar pourred into a zip lock baggie. Maybe throw in some red food coloring to make it more festive.
Or pressure the supermarkets to start stocking marshmallow peeps a few days earlier.
I'd buy back marshmallow peeps.

 song: The Sweetest Thing • artist: U2

No comments: