Friday, September 01, 2006

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

I have gone through and deleted all the spam comments that take unsuspecting readers to less than reputable websites.
About two weeks ago I set my preferences so I could preview all comments before they are posted, thereby weeding out the spammers ahead of time. I didn't realize there were still so many potentially smutty comments still lingering.
But fear not, this is now a "family friendly" site.
One final word. In the future dear reader, and you know who you are, you might want to be more selective and less trusting when it comes to the internet and anonymous people recommending websites. And watch what you're doing with those gourds!

song: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap • artist: AC/DC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUMPF! I can't imagine who you could be referring to? Surely not me...and anyways how was I to know?