Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Turn Around

The problem of the van's automatic sliding door freezing stuck was solved yesterday when I inadvertently left it open for three hours after bringing the twins in the house.
Wasn't frozen at all when we left for 3:30 preschool pick up.
It's raining out now so it will nice and frozen tomorrow, which is good because I like a challenge. Loading 11-month old twins and a three year old into the car and trying to get somewhere (anywhere!) on time, isn't difficult enough, I enjoy the added layer of having to slide them into the car seats and buckle their five-point harnesses in from the driver's seat.

song: Turn Around • artist: Harry Belafonte

8 comments:

Ann Imig said...

You truly define glutton for punishment...

Joanne said...

I thought you might have some helpful hints. You guys in Wisconsin must drive around with de-icer hanging off your key chains.
Either that or you actually use your garages as garages.
Now there's a thought.

Ann Imig said...

Joanne,

Use your garage as a garage.

Fondly,
Ann

Joanne said...

I was afraid you would say that.

Anonymous said...

And use your key chain for keys.

Joanne said...

I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and embrace idling - one of my biggest pet peeves.

Ann Imig said...

Now don't idle in your garage, okay? For god sakes I'll give you my phone number if it gets that desperate!

Joanne said...

That's funny!
I guess it's a good thing I couldn't idle in my garage even if I wanted too.
Great new family photo. Nice you could get Ben in.